Layouts Confirmed to attend:
- Arcadia, an S-Scale terminus layout based on the Rother Valley and Kent & East Sussex Railway.
- Arun Quay, an O Gauge Southern Region terminus by Gordon & Maggie Gravett.
- “A Taste of America” & “Return To The Rails”, two high-quality diecast vehicle dioramas by Vincent Tweed.
- Burford, a unique 1:87 HO British layout originally built in the 1930’s, and renovated by Peter Howells.
- Hyde Road Shed, a OO Gauge Motive Power Depot set in the North East of England.
- Leigh Valley Light Railway, the FODMRC’s own 16mm Live Steam layout, with real working steam engines!
- The Lego Layout, a completely scratch built Lego based model railway with Thomas & Friends Characters- one the kids will enjoy!
- Snake Bend, a modular N gauge North American Layout that changes every time it is exhibited!
- Train Trailer, back by popular demand, the Train Trailer features a unique model railway built into the back of a car trailer!
- Westwick, a modern image N gauge layout.
- Many more TBA!
Traders & Societies Confirmed to attend:
- Dean Forest Railway, the heritage steam railway based in Lydney. They will be open and running trains during the exhibition, so why not pay them a visit!
- Avon Valley Railway, another heritage railway based over in Bitton. They will be selling books and railway memorabilia!
- Hereford Model Centre, selling new and used model railways. Specialising in Hornby, Peco, Bachmann, Dapol plus more!#
- Penduke Models, scenery specialist, demonstrating static grass and more on the day!
- Woolfall’s 3DP, a company specialising 3D printed scenery items. They are new to our show!
- KS Laser Design, specialising in laser cut buildings and accessories.
More details to be confirmed closer to the day. If you have any questions about the show, please contact us via the form on the contact us page!
Alternatively you can stay up to date on the show by following our Facebook page – click here to see it!